In this article, you will learn how to provide fund documents and data files for the transitions team to upload your entities to Class.
Navigate to Business Level > Business > Upload Funds
You will automatically have access to the Transitions Management System (TMS) once you have activated your Class account.
You will need to enter your business code, brand code, and your default migration source the first time you use the TMS system.
Enter Batch Details
- Click Add Batch to create a new batch of funds to upload.
- Review the default Brand Code and change if required
- Review the default Migration Source and change if required
- Review the default Product (From the Dropdown menu select from Class Super, Class Trust or Class Portfolio)
- Review the default Legal Entity Type (Select from SMSF, Trust, Company, Personal or Partnership depending on the 'Product' selected in Step 4 above determines the options seen here)
- Will only appear if Trust was selected as the 'Product' in Step 4 above. (Choose from the drop-down menu which Legal Sub Entity Type/Trust Type is required)
- Review and accept the Fee Schedule
Create and/or Upload the Fund List
- Edit icon (Allows you to edit the batch details if required)
- Upload fund list button (Allows you to load a .csv file. The .csv file must have two columns with the fund code and fund name in it)
- Click Here link (Alternative to step 2, click this link to manually add a new fund to the batch)
- Enter the Fund Code (Cannot contain any spaces or non alpha numeric characters e.g. &, %)
- Enter the Fund Name (Cannot contain any alpha numeric characters e.g. &, %)
- Select any Additional Services if applicable. (Additional charges are applied for these services, refer to the fee schedule for further details)
- Click Download File Structure (This creates a zipped file to upload your reports and/or data)
- Click Next Step (Upload Files) (This will take you to the next screen)
Please put all files relating to an entity in a folder with the fund code. Then add all folders into one Zipped folder to upload.
Warning Unmatched Funds/Manual Mapping
If the system is unable to match the required database files and reports with the expected reports and files, you may get the "Warning unmatched funds" screen. This will occur if the report names or database file names do not match the expected names for the files.
You should click on Continue to Manual Mapping.
Below file mapping example shows the migration source for BGL 360. Please follow below steps which will apply to all migration sources:
- Below example only; shows 3 files have been automatically matched based on the file name
- To manually assign a file select Assign File
- To manually upload a new file select Upload File
- Add Note button (You can add any notes for the transition team at this point by clicking here)
- Submit Batch button (This is the final step to submitting all your data to us)
- Click Confirm (Default warning message to ensure you are ready to submit your batch)
The status of the batch will change to SUBMITTED. A transitions specialist will then review your files and put the batch in the transitions queue if all the required files have been received.
Once in the queue, the status of your batch will change to In Progress. This means that the batch has been accepted and allocated to a transitions specialist.
Review Your Funds
Once the transitions specialist has uploaded your funds, you will receive a notification email, asking you to review the uploaded funds. The status of the batch in the TMS will be changed to CLIENT REVIEW.
- Click the blue tick in the actions column to review your batch of funds:
Once you have reviewed the funds, including taking note of any assumptions made to upload the funds you can accept the fund
- Green tick (Click to accept the fund)
- Accept All (Alternatively click this button to accept all funds in the batch)
- Red cross (Use this button to reject the fund and to allocate it back to the transitions specialist. Note that you must add notes if you reject a fund)
The status of the batch will now change to Closed, meaning that no further work will be done on the funds.