How do I update the opening balance for a Foreign bank account for the first-year loaded fund in Class?
Navigate to Fund Level > Fund > Load Opening Balance
If foreign bank account is not showing under "Foreign Cash", refer to our knowledge article, Foreign Bank Account is not showing on Load Opening Balance.
- Click on Edit Parcel History to the Foreign Bank account
- From the Parcel Edit Point screen, Enter the purchase date in the Date field
- Enter the quantity of the foreign currency in the "Quantity" field
- Enter the AUD equivalent of book cost in the "Book Cost" field
- Complete the description in the "Description" field
- Click on Save
- A warning message pops up, click on Yes
- Return to the Load Opening Balance page, enter the foreign bank account balance at Books Closed Date into the "AUD Balance" field
- Click on Submit