|Daily Cash Data^||Daily Trade Data||Automated DRP's||Foreign Trade Data||Account Holder Authority||Adviser Authority||History*|
*This feed does support history only on initial activation, and does not support feeds migrated from Commsec ATC accounts.
Data Feeds are only available for accounts that are CHESS Sponsored. If the account is not CHESS Sponsored, the account holder will need to contact CommSec to update their details.
Commsec and Commsec Adviser Services are 2 separate data feed products to set up. In order to identify the correct product, please refer to the CommSec vs CommSec Adviser Services article.
^To establish the data feed, please refer to Commsec Adviser Services Cash Account
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
This is the Commsec Adviser Services account number.
Account Number: 211020192
Set to "Commsec Adviser Services (previously Core)"
Commsec Adviser Services (previously Core)
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all the relevant holding accounts are not linked, the system will create new investment accounts, which could cause duplication of investment accounts, that can be challenging to correct. see FAQs - My feed has started and all the investments have doubled up. How can I fix this?
Account Holder Authority
- In the Data Source section, click the "Generate" button. The authority form will be generated.
- Print the Authority Form. Arrange for the account holder to sign, date and print name under Section 2 of the form.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the authority form. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider"
- It is not required to send the authority form to the provider directly. Class will forward the form to Commsec Adviser Services automatically once the Authority Form is uploaded.
- The adviser is required to send an email to:
with the following text:
Dear Adviser Trading team,
Can you please Setup the following accounts for the Class Data feed:
Adviser Name ...................
Please only enable the following accounts (if blank, please enable all accounts for this adviser):
Account Name Account Number ................... ..........................
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Once the data feed has been activated could you please send a copy of the activation email to the Class Super administrator <insert Class administrators email address>.
- Commsec Adviser Services will send an email to the adviser and cc the administrator containing the Adviser ID.
- Under Configuration set up in Class, select the adviser from the drop-down.
If the adviser code has not been entered, refer to How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class to add the adviser code.
- Change the status of the feed to "Waiting on Provider"
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.