|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Account Holder Authority
*This feed supports history only on initial activation.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
This is the Bridges Financial Services account number.
Format: starts with "U"
Account Number: U1234567
Set to " Bridges "
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all accounts are not linked, the system will create duplicate accounts for each existing holding that was not linked. The resulting duplication can be challenging to correct.
- In the Data Source section, click the "Generate" button. Class will generate the authority form
- Print the Authority Form. Arrange for the account holder to fill in the date, name and signature with wet-ink on the form.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the authority form. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider"
- It is not required to send the authority form to the provider. Class will forward the form to Bridges Financial Servcies automatically once the Authority form is uploaded.
Note: You can expect your data to start to load within ten business days.
Please note this provider doesn't accept e-signed authority forms.
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider