This article will explain how to use the Generate Income button to retrieve income announcements based on the fund's holdings at the relevant security issue's ex-date. This function will automatically generate both dividends and distributions for listed securities. It is also applicable for both Australian and Foreign listed investments.
Users should process all acquisitions, disposals and corporate actions before using this feature, to ensure that the amounts of income generated will be correct.
Navigate to Fund Level > Transactions > Match Transactions
- Click Generate Income button
- The 'Confirm Income Generation Actions' screen will open with all income found for the fund
- Use the calendar icon to filter the amount of income you wish to generate. You can select a specific custom date range or select from the months or financial years listed:
- Once you have finished selecting the date range all corresponding income announcements will be visible on the screen. Click Create Income Events to load these to the fund
Once processed, the events will be displayed in the Business events side of Match Transactions screen. You can then use the Auto Match or Manual Matching to match them against their relevant Cash Transaction.
Learn how to use the following functionality:
- Tax Statement Console to generate tax statement events for your fund's distributions.
- Learn how to process Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRP's)
- See FAQs - Stapled Security Income Split knowledge-based article to address scenario-based questions our Support Team have previously answered.