This article guides you through the steps to request an actuarial certificate from Haintz Actuarial.
There are three key parts to activating the connection:
- Setting up an Account with Haintz Actuarial
- Setting up Default Provider
- Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
Setting up an Account
It is not necessary to set up an account with Haintz Actuarial prior to placing your first order. Simply complete the steps in the following two sections to complete your order.
Setting up Default Provider
To set up Haintz Actuarial as your default Actuarial provider in Class, complete these steps:
Navigate to Business Level > Fund Defaults > Fund Policies.
- Under Integrated Services: Actuarial Certificate Provider select Haintz.
Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
After completing the steps outlined in 'Requesting an Actuarial Certificate' you will complete the following steps to receive your Actuarial Certificate:
- Once you have requested the certificate you will be prompted to launch the Haintz Actuarial Order form
- The Haintz Actuarial Order form will open in a new window and show a table containing the calculations and the resulting Actuarial Percentage. Review the calculations and confirm by clicking Next.
- Your order is confirmed and your certificate and invoice will be sent to you via email. You can also download the certificate on this page, in case the email doesn't reach you.
When the actuarial certificate has been completed, it will automatically upload the percentage into the Fund Policy.
Navigate to Fund Level > Fund Defaults > Fund Policies.
Please roll back and reprocess your 30 June period update for the percentage to take effect.