This page will guide you through processing a member's rollover received from an external super fund.
Navigate to Fund Level > Transactions > Member Income > Rollover In
- Select the relevant Member using the drop-down
- Enter Rollover Date, in the following date format DD/MM/YYYY
- Enter Service Period Start Date (also known as the ESP date), in the following date format DD/MM/YYYY
- Enter Description, or use the Class default "Rollover In"
- Enter Gross Amount, being the dollar amount received
- Enter Name, this is the name of the transferring super account
- Enter ABN of the transferring super account
- Enter Preservation Components, as per the rollover statement from the transferring super provider
- Enter Tax Components, as per the rollover statement from the transferring super provider
- Click Submit
Ensure total preservation components are equal to the total sum of tax components entered.
Learn how to process Member Contributions