In this article, we describe the process for providing new and existing clients wishing to utilise Class APIs.
Client Steps to use API
You will need to Register your integration with Class in order to be issued with a set of credentials.
This process needs to be approved by an Access Controller in your business before sending the following information to setup your access:
- The OAuth redirection endpoints for your service ( Optional depending on which flow is used)
- (Optional) Product/company logo (Format required: jpg, Logo will be resized to 180x55px if not provided in this size.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A team member will receive your request
- Verification of API Use Signed agreements will take place
- Confirmation of Integration will take place
- We will issue a set of client API credentials to access your data for all your business codes associated with your Class license.
For security reasons, the redirection endpoints registered for your integration must all be absolute URLs using https.
Please refer to the following documents for APIs:
- Choose and follow an Authorisation grant flow to retrieve an access token and refresh token. Refer to Authentication and Authorization