Bulk Generate Income and Automatch
In December 2019, we launched early access for the Bulk Generate Income and Automatch function and had received positive feedback from our customers. We are excited to announce that this feature is now being rolled out to everyone. We have also incorporated usability improvements into this release.
The bulk income generation and automatch allows you to trigger the income generation at the business level Cash Console. There are instances when income events of some widely held securities and ETFs are not auto-generated, or the generated amounts don't match with the cash payment. You will be able to search for the securities, have the ability to generate the income, then automatching will be automatically applied to match off any business events and their corresponding cash item across all the funds in a few clicks. This bulk processing feature will help you improve the processing efficiency and adapt to a more regular processing approach.
Please click here for detailed instructions.
Macquarie Online Trading data feeds set up in Class will now automate the generation of Dividend Reinvestment events in Class. This will eliminate the manual work required to correct dividend events when a holding under the Macquarie Online Trading product is eligible for DRPs. Macquarie Online Trading is one of over 50 broker feeds that automate DRP transactions in Class. For the full list of supported brokers, please see our TODOuser guide
Baillieu Holst products have been rebranded to Baillieu Limited. Authority forms have been updated to ensure that customers are using correct branding details for authorisation and reporting.
Excel Fund Loader now supports loading of historical TBAR records
We've updated the Excel Fund Loader to allow you to record the TBAR history of a member to create the records in bulk without having to enter them one by one on Class.
- We have resolved an issue where some users may not have been able to manually add holdings to the Bell Equity Lever feed
- The SMSF Annual Return, CGT Schedule, Loss Schedule, and Electronic Lodgment Declaration will be locked once they are generated in PDF format from Class. This ensures the information contained in those reports cannot be easily modified.
- The Contribution Cap report will now display the source of the contribution events accordingly to provide our users with better visibility on whether the event is created manually on Class or fed through the SMSFDataflow.
- We have resolved an issue with the Custom Word Document so that it can be generated without requiring the Date of Letter to be specified.
- We have fixed a scenario where the Deferred Tax Reconciliation Statement could not be generated (DEV-17671)
- We have rectified an issue with the Operating Statement where Franking Credits were being included in Distribution Income when the "Gross Up Franking Credits" parameter was set to No (BAU-11740/DEV-17691)
- The Contribution Cap Report has been amended to suppress the "SMSF Transactions" section in situations where there are no records for the given reporting period (BAU-11769/DEV-17738)
- A validation issue for Early Stage Investor (Subdivision 360-A) in Section B of the Annual Return has been fixed (BAU-11670)
- We have fixed an issue with manual CSV file loads from Commsec and NAB (BAU-11761/DEV-17723)