We've added a new filter to the TBAR console so allow you to filter by brand. This filter will enable businesses with many brands to find the information they are looking for more efficiently.
We've added the ability to be able to add/remove the 'for enquiries' footer on the Member Statement. To hide it select 'Yes' to the 'Hide Contact Details' parameter.
- We've Improved the transaction narratives for cash data in the Implemented Portfolios feed (DEV-15055)
- Crestone Wealth Management now supports extra cash accounts. Please refer to the help page for the relevant codes to set up. We've also Improved the exchange rates in Investments under the Crestone Wealth Management feed.
- We've improved the performance calculation for the investment performance report:
Modified Dietz - Will be in line with standard Modified Dietz calculation but with cashflow timings and period truncation (DEV-14981)
Simple Dietz - Will be in line with standard Simple Dietz calculation but with cashflow timings and period truncation (DEV-15145)
If you require more information, please see our Investment Performance Report
- We've Improved the automated tax statement generation for holding accounts that have no security issue (DEV-15142)
- We've updated MYOB ELS tags for tax refund accounts (DEV-15069)
- We've improved the report generation of the investment summary report (DEV-15046)
- We've added a new smart tip to the rollover/lump sum out transaction partial payment