Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) security questions become mandatory.
Any Class user who has not yet set up their security questions will be required to do so when they next log in. Class users can also reset MFA when needed without having to rely on support channels.
For more information, please refer to Managing Multi-Factor (MFA) Authentication
Fund Level Corporate Actions Console
We've enhanced the Fund Level Corporate Action Console to include date range and filtering for a different status, removing the need to scroll through pages of Corporate Action events to access Corporate Actions that require processing.
Update to Browse Member screen
Members that have left a fund are now hidden on the Browse Members screen. We've added a tick box to show previous members if you wish to view them. See the page on Removing a Member.
DMS Enhancement for tagging Financial Year
We have streamlined the collation of documents for annual compliance and audit process by adding automatic tagging of the financial year to documents that have been uploaded to DMS or through business events.
A new data feed is available from Storehouse Managed Investments Ltd. Users who require data feeds for any Storehouse Managed Funds can now set up a Wrap Feed to automate data for these investments into Class.
- We've fixed an issue where the second income event doesn't generate for Stapled Securities (DEV-16472)
- We've enhanced the Tax Statement OCR warning message to include additional information to understand what is required to process the Tax Statement via OCR (DEV-16315)
- A warning message has been added to inform users when the document upload is unsuccessful for the Tax Statement OCR (DEV-16473)
- We have introduced minor enhancements to RP Data Integration with the introduction of confidence indicator in substitute for FSD% (DEV-16068)
- We have fixed a refresh issue with the Tax Statement Console in relation to updates to cash distribution. This can cause reconciliation issues when processing Tax Statements either through Tax Statement Automation or Tax Statement - OCR (DEV-16052)
- Class now allows multiple downsizing contributions to be processed and provides a warning when the total of these downsizing contributions exceeds $300,000 for a member (DEV-14823)
- The system now correctly calculates the TFN withholding amount when Fit to Tax is applied (DEV-16054)