- New feed available for Ascot Securities (Broker)
- New feed for PPM Securities (Wrap/Platform)
- New feed available for CPS Capital (Broker)
Fixes and enhancements
- The authorisation process for the following feeds has been automated:
- Adelaide Bank
- Bendigo Bank
- CMC Markets
- Suncorp Share Trade
- St George Direct shares
- Bendigo Invest Direct
- BOQ Trading
- ANZ Share Investing
Please refer to our Authority Forms - Quick Reference Guide for a full list of authority forms and what you need to do with them.
- ETFs are now supported in the Implemented Portfolios feeds (DEV-14516)
- We've fixed an issue with the General Ledger Account Movement report where the closing balance for some ledger accounts could be calculated incorrectly (DEV-15591)
- TBAR generation has been fixed where there is incorrect data in the member addresses (DEV-15156)
- We've enhanced the warning message for Actuarial Certificate request failures (DEV-15631)
- We've enhanced the error message when trying to lodge tax returns for more than one financial year in a single submission (DEV-15623)
- Updated validation error for member's outstanding LRBA balance, the combined balance is to be checked against LRBA Borrowings instead of LRBA Assets (DEV-10645)
- We fixed a bug where clearing the default answer to Part A Qualification question persists on the PDF report (Dev-10624)
User guide updates
Class provides tax statement templates for the most widely held stapled securities, listed trusts and managed funds.
As a general rule of thumb, widely held means that there are at least 100+ funds/portfolios in Class that hold a particular stapled security, listed trust or managed fund.
Click here to see 2018-19 Tax Statement Template Release Schedule. This schedule shows you when Class releases the tax templates, this is updated on a daily basis.