|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Daily Term Deposit Data
|Account Holder Authority
This data feed is ONLY available to Preferred Suppliers.
If your organisation is NOT on Patersons' Approved Product List for Patersons Accolade, use Canaccord Genuity Financial Limited for the feed setup. A feed will be available using the Canaccord Genuity Financial Limited Product label even if the reports are labelled Patersons Accolade.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
This is the Patersons Accolade account number.
Format: 5-8 digits beginning with "R."
Account Number: R812345
Set to "Patersons Accolade Portfolio Management Account"
Patersons Accolade Portfolio Management Account
Ensure that you link existing holding accounts (including cash accounts) relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all the relevant holding accounts are not linked, the system will create new investment accounts, which could cause duplication of investment accounts, that can be challenging to correct.
- In the Data Source section, click the "Generate" button. Class will generate the authority form.
- Print the Authority Form. Arrange for the account holder to fill in the date, name and signature with wet-ink on the form.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the authority form. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider."
- Email the signed form to CGAU-MiddleOfficeWealth@cgf.com
Note: You can expect the data to start loading within 10 business days
Please note that this provider doesn't accept digitally signed forms.
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider