|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Daily Term Deposit Data
|Account Holder Authority
*This feed supports history on initial activation. The adviser can also request history by emailing email@example.com;
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
It is the Omniport account number.
Account Number: 211020192
Set to "Omniport"
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all accounts are not linked, the system will create duplicate accounts for each existing holding that was not linked. The resulting duplication can be challenging to correct.
- The Adviser is required to send an email to:
With the following text:
Dear Omniport Wrap,
Can you please set up the data feed to Class Super for the following Adviser:
Adviser Name Adviser ID ................... ..........................
- The adviser will then receive an email confirming their registration and Adviser ID.
- Under Configuration set up in Class, select the adviser from the drop-down.
If the adviser code has not been entered, refer to How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class to add the adviser code.
- Change the status of the feed to "Waiting on Provider"
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider