Note, this feed has temporarily stopped. Please check the data feed status page for updates.
|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Daily Term Deposit Data
|Account Holder Authority
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number*
This is the IOOF account number.
Account Number: 123456MD501
Set to "IOOF"
* This is the IOOF account number. The account number is reflected in the IOOF statement and should be entered without dashes.
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts (including cash accounts) relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all the relevant holding accounts are not linked, the system will create new investment accounts, which could cause duplication of investment accounts, that can be challenging to correct.
- Fill in the data feed support request form located at https://dataservices.ioof.com.au/support
- After completing the above form, the adviser will receive an email from IOOF with access details. This email must be forwarded to the Class administrator, i.e. yourselves.
If you do not receive a copy of the activation email, please contact the adviser and ask them to forward you a copy as data will not get loaded into the fund without the correct adviser ID. You can refer to this sample notification to adviser document.
- Under Configuration set up in Class, select the adviser from the drop-down.
If the adviser code has not been entered, refer to How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class to add the adviser code.
- Change the status of the feed to "Waiting on Provider"
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider