|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Daily Term Deposit Data
|Account Holder Authority
*This feed supports history on initial activation. The adviser can also request history by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This feed only provides Term Deposits or Fixed Income Securities. Refer to How to set up Term Deposits for FIIG. If you do not set up your holdings in the correct manner, your data feed will not work.
On-call accounts are NOT supported.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
This is the FIIG Securities account number.
Format: 10 digits
Account Number: 2001234567
Set to "FIIG Securities"
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts (including cash accounts) relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all the relevant holding accounts are not linked, the system will create new investment accounts, which could cause duplication of investment accounts, that can be challenging to correct.
- In the Data Source section, click the "Generate" button. The authority form will be generated.
- Print the Authority Form. Arrange for the account holder to complete Section 2 of the Authority Form.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the authority form. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider"
- Send the signed form to: email@example.com
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.