|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Daily Term Deposit Data
|Account Holder Authority
*This feed supports history on initial activation. The adviser can also request history by emailing DL_XPL_Data_Feeds@hub24.com.au
Xplore Wealth accounts often have multiple portfolios per client. To properly configure an Xplore Wealth feed, the below process must be completed for each portfolio Code, in effect creating multiple feeds for the one client account.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number*
This is the Xplore Wealth Portfolio number.
Account Number: 2012345
Set to "Xplore Wealth" or "IAS"
* This is the Xplore Wealth Portfolio Code as displayed on the account statement.
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts (including cash accounts) relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all the relevant holding accounts are not linked, the system will create new investment accounts, which could cause duplication of investment accounts, that can be challenging to correct.
- The Adviser is required to send an email to:
With the following text:
Dear Xplore Wealth,
Can you please set up the Managed Accounts (Xplore Wealth) data feed to Class Super for the following Adviser:
Adviser Name Adviser ID ................... ..........................
- Under Configuration set up in Class, select the adviser from the drop-down.
If the adviser code has not been entered, refer to How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class to add the adviser code.
- Change the status of the feed to "Waiting on Provider"
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider