|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Daily Term Deposit Data
|Account Holder Authority
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
This is the DNR Capital account number.
Format: 5 digits leading with "P"
Account Number: P12345
Set to "DNR Capital"
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts (including cash accounts) relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all the relevant holding accounts are not linked, the system will create new investment accounts, which could cause duplication of investment accounts, that can be challenging to correct.
- To set up this feed, please have the Adviser contact their DNR Capital relationship manager and request for the data feed for Class to be activated. The process requires authorisation at the Dealer Group and Adviser level before data can be sent.
The Dealer Group is required to sign an EPI User Agreement
The Individual Adviser is required to acknowledge the user agreement by signing a Deed Poll, or EPI Registration form.
For enquirers contact Client Services on:
(07) 3229 5531
- Under Configuration set up in Class, select the adviser from the drop-down.
If the adviser code has not been entered, refer to How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class to add the adviser code.
- Change the status of the feed to "Waiting on Provider"
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider