How could I check the break down for Mandated Employer Contribution and Voluntary Employer Contribution?
There are three options you can use to provide the breakdown of the contribution types at the Fund level.
Option 1: Run a Contribution Cap Report
Option 2: Run Account Postings
Option 3: Check "Browse Events"
Run a Contribution Cap Report
Navigate to Fund Level > Reports > Run Report
- Select the Contribution Cap report
- Select the relevant financial year
- Click on Run/Review
Example of the report:
Run Account Postings
Navigate to Fund Level > Reports > Account Postings
- Scroll down to the Member Entitlement Accounts section
- Click on "Details" for the Contribution Allocation
Check "Browse Events"
Navigate to Fund Level > Transactions > Browse Events
- Group business events by "Type"
- Select the Member Contribution type
- Review each Business Event for details