This article will guide you through how you can use the Custom tab of the excel transaction loader. This will allow you to load transactions for custom holding accounts.
- Validation - Indicates if all required fields have been filled out correctly for the transaction in that row.
- Fund code - Enter the code for the fund you would like to load the transactions to (Mandatory field)
- Transaction ID - Optional field, Class will automatically create a transaction ID for you if left blank.
- Holding Reference Type - Select how you would like to map the transactions; Account number if the account is linked to a broker/wrap number and you would like to map to this or Holding account if you would like to map to the account code of the custom holding account (Mandatory field)
- Holding Reference Code - Broker/Wrap account that the custom holding account is linked to (Only required if you select Account number in step 4)
- Holding Account Code - The account code of the custom holding account. Only required if you select Holding account in step 4)
- Date - Enter the date of the transaction (mandatory field)
- Narration - Enter a description of the transaction (Mandatory field)
- Debit - Enter any amounts that decrease the balance of the custom holding account. Either one of this or step 10 will be mandatory (Only positive figures can be entered)
- Credit - Enter any amounts that increase the balance of the custom holding account. Either one of this or step 9 will be mandatory (Only positive figures can be entered)
- Expense Type - Optional field. If this transaction can be classified as an expense you can create the expense transaction from this column.
- Expense GST - If there is any applicable GST for the expense in step 11.
Enter in your expense transactions.