This article will guide you through how you can use the Expense tab of the excel transaction loader. This will allow you to load expense transactions.
- Validation - Indicates if all required fields have been filled out correctly for the transaction in that row.
- Fund code - Enter the code for the fund you would like to load the transactions to
- Transaction ID - Optional field, Class will automatically create a transaction ID for you if left blank.
- Type - Select how you would like to map the transactions to the fund Options are Bank Account if you would like to map to the BSB and Account number; Account number if you would like to map to a broker/wrap account number; or Holding account if you would like to map to the account code of the asset in Class
- BSB Number - Enter the BSB of the bank account. Only mandatory if mapping to Bank Account.
- Account Number - Either the account number of the bank, the Wrap/Broker account number, or the holding code of the asset that is set up in Class. Mandatory field.
- Expense Type - Select the expense type of the transaction you would like to load
- Date - Enter the date of the transaction
- Expense Amount - Enter the amount of the transaction.
- Expense GST - If there is any applicable GST for the expense, enter it here.
- Narration - Enter a description of the transaction.
Enter in your income transactions.