This article will guide you through how to enter your cash transactions into the Excel Transaction Loader.
You should always try to activate a data feed for your Cash/Broker/Wrap Accounts. The Loader should only be used to backfill transactions, or if you are unable to activate a data feed. For more information please see the Data Feeds - Overview article.
- Validation - Indicates if all required fields have been filled out correctly for the transaction in that row.
- Fund Code - Enter the code for the fund you would like to load the transactions to (Mandatory field if you are using the holding account to map the transactions)
- Transaction ID - Optional field, Class will automatically create a transaction ID for you if left blank
- Type - Select from either Bank Account if you would like to map to the BSB and Account number; Account number if the bank is linked to a broker/wrap number and you would like to map to this, or Holding account if you would like to map to the account code of the asset in Class.
- BSB Number - Enter the BSB of the bank account
- Account number - Enter the account of the bank, the Wrap/Broker account number, or the holding code of the asset that is set up
- Date - Enter the date of the transaction
- Narration - Enter a description of the transaction
- Debit - Enter any amounts in this column that decrease the balance of the bank account (Only positive figures can be entered)
- Credit - Enter any amount in this column that increases the balance of the bank account (Only positive figures can be entered)
- Expense Type - Optional field. If this transaction should be classified as an expense you can create the expense transaction from this column
- Expense GST - If there is any applicable GST for the expense in step 11, use this field
- Currency - Select a currency if the currency of the bank account is anything other than AUD
Enter in your custom holding account transactions.