What is Client Messaging?
We have developed Client messaging to provide a simple and secure centralised point of communication between you and your clients via Class and client view.
Our aim is for something as simple to use as texting/messaging programs available on smart phones today, but with the filtering capabilities of email. Using client messaging makes it easy to attach and send documents between you and your clients. Any documents transferred via client messaging automatically get added to our Document Management System which was recently introduced.
Think of a message as a single topic or task that involves you and your client. For example, starting a new pension or providing information about an unknown or unmatched cash transaction or letting them know that their tax return has been lodged.
Why should I use this instead of email, like I currently do?
Using our messaging system has several advantages;
- Message content and attachments are completely secure whereas normal email is definitely NOT.
- All your communications are stored by Class in the cloud along with all other portfolio data and documents so both you and your clients can access this information whenever and wherever you want whether it’s on your computer at work or home or even your iPad or Smartphone.
- Any administrator may reply to any message so you won’t need to forward emails or share email accounts when one staff member is away or on leave. The name of the administrator who takes part in a message is always shown so it’s easy to work out who wrote what.
- Attachments are automatically added to fund documents, so you don’t need store them on your file server.
- Messages are displayed like text messages so they’re easier to follow when there has been a lot of back and forth.
Refer to Client Messaging Fact Sheet for more information.