Welcome to our new Help Centre
Now it’s easier than ever to access help when you need it!
We have re-imagined our User Guide by reducing content to demonstrate functionality in Class, while a brand new Knowledge Base section demonstrates scenario based step by step solutions for our most commonly asked user questions.
A new Help Centre Widget allows you to search for both user guide and Knowledge Base articles from within the application, so you don't have to leave the screen you are on to get help.
We have significantly simplified the help menu so you can find the help you need quicker:
- Help Icon has not changed
- Help Using Class will open our NEW Help Centre Widget to provide you with the most relevant articles based on the Class screen you are on.
- Training & Webinars will link to Class Education for you to complete online training modules and watch webinars that are updated monthly.
- Guided Walkthroughs will give you interactive tutorials to assist you through some common functions in Class.
- What's New gives you access to our latest release notes, and current information on new products and features on Class.
- About Class will give you some background about Class and our history.
Help Centre Widget
The new Help Centre Widget will open when you click on the Help Using Class link per the above.
- Search will allow you to search our Help Centre to deepen your search
- Contextual Help will suggest articles based on where you are on in Class.
- Contact Us will allow you to raise a support ticket should the top two
Browsing the Help Centre
If you would like to access the complete Help Centre, once you are in an article click on the pop out icon located at the top right of widget:
You will notice that the Help Centre is split in to three categories:
Getting Started - Guides you through the transitions process and provide you with a series of steps to assist you in processing for your first year on Class
User Guide - Explains our navigations and functionality with a best practice approach. This area is very useful for New Users who want to understand features and use.
Knowledge Base - Scenario based pages that explain in detail how to process events in Class, based on some of our most frequently asked questions. For example, how to process insurance proceeds for a rental property or what do I need to do to wind up a fund. Particularly useful where you have a specific situation that you need help with.
All articles in these sections appear when you search via the Help Centre Widget or the Help Centre.
Logging a Support Request
In order to log a support request you must open up the Help Centre Widget and click on the contact us button:
Note that we have retired the old "Log a Support Request" icon from Class. You must use the above button to open the support widget. From here the process for logging your support tickets will be the same as it has been.
Help on this Data Feed
One final change that you will notice is that when you click on the "help on this automated feed" link in the feed set up page, the required information will appear in the Help Centre Widget, rather than open up in a new page. This way you can review the requirements of the feed without having to navigate between two separate pages.
You can also view the page in the Help Centre by clicking pop-out icon per above.