How to reactivate a holding account that has previously been suspended?
Navigate to Fund Level > Investments > Browse Holding Accounts
- Tick the Show Suspended accounts checkbox at the top right of the screen as shown in the screen shot below
- All the suspended accounts will now display with a status of Suspended
- Click on the account that you wish to re-activate
- Click Edit button at the top left of the screen as shown below
- Click the Activate button which appears at the bottom of the screen as shown below
- The following message will appear at the top of the screen
The account has now been reactivated.