When lodging Tax Return, there is an error 500.
One of the causes of the issue is a member has no information under Section F.
To view this issue in Annual Return
Navigate to Fund level > Periodic Processing > Browse Tax Lodgment
- Click on the relevant Financial year
- From the Tax Lodgment for Financial Year 20XX screen, click on Annual Return link
- From the pop-up screen, click on Section F
- Click on the tab which has no name on it.
This issue is normally caused by users trying to maintain two accumulation accounts in Class. For further information, refer to
- How do I maintain two Accumulation Accounts for one member in Class?
- How to process transfer from foreign super funds into a SMSF in Class
Refer to Annual Return errors: summary of KB articles for a summary of knowledge article on Annual Return