If you have an issue that can’t be resolved through the services outlined above, you can log a support request with Class Support.
Our highly experienced team of accounting qualified Support Analysts are available to assist you with any issues you may encounter using our software. The Support Team has been the recipient of multiple recent industry awards in recognition of their efforts.
Class Support offers a comprehensive set of services that cover product and data feed support. All requests received by Class Support are logged and tracked in our industry-leading Customer Support solution.
Class Support does not include:
- Telephone training
- Taxation, superannuation or technical advice (Class consultants are under strict instructions not to provide technical/accounting/taxation services and/or advice of any nature to customers)
- Remote desktop support
- Network or PC support. Please refer to minimum system requirements.
Where the Support Analyst believes your request can be resolved by using existing resources like the User Guide or Training, they may direct you to the appropriate resources. They may also recommend you to other resources where they believe it will be beneficial to your ongoing use of the Class Products.
Support availability and response times
The Class Support Team is based in Sydney and is available between the hours of 08.30 and 17.30 AEST Monday – Thursday and 08.30 to 17.00 AEST Friday, excluding NSW public holidays.
Class Service Levels
The service level response times provided are dependent on the level of severity of the issue raised. See Class service level policy for details.
How to log a support request
There are a number of different ways of raising a support request:
- Through the Class application. This is the preferred mechanism to log a support request and is available through the life preserver icon within the application
- Email Class Support at email@example.com. Please include as much information as possible about the issue to assist a speedy resolution.
- Phone Class Support on 1300 851 057 and Press 1. Class provides reasonable use phone support. Please note that in busy periods you may need to leave a voice mail and a Support Analyst will respond as soon as possible.
Who can log a support request?
You must be an authorised user of the Class application to be able to log a support request. Class does not provide support to Investors, Trustees and/or Members who are using client view.
Support request process
After you have logged a support request a ticket will be raised and you will receive email notifications of any updates to the ticket as it is managed to resolution.
Data Feed Support
Class provides a dedicated page within the Class User Guide to update users on the latest known status of data feeds. Before contacting support about the status of a data feed please reference data feeds status page.
The Data Feeds Support Team are accounting and/or IT qualified Support Analysts who specialise in Data Feeds and work with our external Feed Providers to resolve any issues as they occur.
You can request Class to add a new Data Feed by completing the form at New Data Feed Request.
For more information about Class Data Services please see application terms & conditions.
Refer to Support Resources & Services for more information