- In relation to the new legislative changes around COVID-19
- Class now supports a new condition of release "Compassionate Ground - Coronavirus" to allow you to capture the early withdrawals from super for FY20 and FY21. For information on where to find this in Class please see our user guide. For details on how to process this see our Knowledge Base.
- Class has automated the re-calculation of the majority of the impacted Pension Reviews to save users from having to do this manually. Action may be required for certain funds for which the re-calculation could not be automated. For details, please see our Knowledge Base.
- We've made significant upgrades to our Tax Lodgement infrastructure so that it delivers increased resilience to the lodgement experience.
- We have enhanced the Excel Fund Loader to provide the ability to record the Prior Year Operating Statement Comparatives for both SMSF and Trust entities. This information can be submitted as part of the fund's opening position on Class to streamline the fund transition process.
- For Class Portfolio (Trust), we have added an option for users to include Capital Works Deduction for accounting purpose, which means Capital Works Deduction will offset Accounting Book cost and also show as an expense on Operating Statement.
- The following exchanges have been added to Class:
- Borsa Italian SPA (Milan Stock Exchange)
- Borse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange)
Customers who need to manage assets under these exchanges will be able to receive daily pricing and income data for these assets, allowing daily valuation and generation of income entitlements.
- Transaction rules have been updated in Bank of Queensland to improve the processing of interest transactions for customers and reduce manual work.
- Additional cash data in the Patersons Accolade feed has been added to allow customers to receive transactions for any Westpac accounts under Patersons Accolade products.
- Class now correctly displays the numbering of "Subsequent Event Notes" section for the Notes to the Financial Statement report .
- Asset Strategy Target value has been added to Fund Asset Position and Detailed Fund Asset Position APIs.
- We've fixed an issue where pension balances can now be loaded to the correct pension account in the Fund Transfer Data.
- We've fixed an issue where Pension Establishment and Commutation events can now be processed via IE Browser.
For more details on these enhancements please see our Knowledge Base.