I want to access the Help Centre to search for knowledge base articles. Where do I start?
Accessing and using the Help Centre
The Help Centre can be accessed at both the Business and Fund Level.
- Click on the question mark on the top right of your screen > Help Using Class
- Type in the search box the keywords for your issue > press Enter (in your keyboard) for the relevant articles to come up > click on the particular article
- Click on the arrow icon on the top right to open the article in full and in a separate tab
- It will then open a separate tab for the Help Centre with the article and you can search for other articles in here as well
Adding the Help Centre to your favourites
You can save the Help Centre as one of your favourites by clicking on Class Support in the breadcrumbs which will take you to the Help Centre home page.
How to browse topics
- Click on User Guide or Knowledge Base
- Select the topic you want