This article contains the most common FAQs for June 2020 and some suggested actions you can take once the Annual Return has been lodged.
The 30 June SMSF lodgment deadline is approaching. We are here to support you through this busy period every step of the way. You can reach us on 1300 851 057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you find the information useful and wish you a smooth and successful year-end!
Lodgment and Year End
Lodgment and Audit information:
- Fixing lodgment issues has never been easier.
- Using this report can help you check annual return lodgment status for all funds in your business.
- Getting questions from Auditors? Show them the SMSF Auditor Guide, which is designed to help Auditors use Class and access information required for Audit.
Already completed lodgment? What's next?
- Reviewing Data Feeds for all funds using the Business Level Feeds Console can be a worthwhile exercise. Setting up Data Feeds is the key to using Class to its full potential.
- Perhaps set a reminder for residential property valuations and commercial property valuations on 30/06/2020. If you have an issue with RP data valuations, this article may help.
- TBAR reporting is coming up for some funds next month. Check out this summary list of Help Centre articles for all things TBAR related.
- Once the 2019 year is closed (and only when it is closed), it is time to complete pension reviews. A faster way to complete these is at the business level > click on the Members tab > select the "Pension Limits" radio button > sort by "Requiring Action" column > then click on the menu icon on the right > select "Pension Review Details" to complete pension review in the fund.