This month we would like to draw your attention to a few areas while you are getting ready to begin the journey of FY2020 with Class.
New to Class
With 2019 lodgment behind us, it is a good time to tidy up the data feeds and get ready for another year of processing.
- Class supports 220+ feeds. To learn more about our feeds, please check out the Data Feeds Overview page.
- This quick reference guide will help you work out who to send the signed data feed authority forms to.
- If there is an issue with one of your data feeds, the Data Feeds Status page will provide you with the latest updates.
- Your data feed has started, but the investment holdings are duplicated, this article will help you resolve the issue.
- If your working data feeds are showing feeds no longer active status, you can find the reasons in this article.
- When your data feed is active, but there is no data loaded after a certain date, the fund may have a "Fund End date" or a "Do not load data after date" entered. Refer to Feeds: Data not flowing through to the Fund after a particular date for the solution to this issue.
- If you have Macquarie or Hub24 feeds that are unbalanced and missing some transactions, you can click on the Request History Button to fill in those gaps.
- NAB data feed has stopped due to change of BSB number, here is how to reactivate it.
TBAR and other housekeeping tasks
If you have not done so, please consider complete Residential Property Valuation and Commercial Property Valuations as soon as possible. If you have an issue with RP data valuations, this article may help.
As always, you can contact Class Support on 1300 851 057 or email us on email@example.com