We have released two public APIs that relate to Transfer Balance Accounts Reporting (TBAR). You can use them to check if TBAR records exist in a fund, as well as using the API to post TBAR records to a fund making the onboarding process more efficient. More information can be found in our API reference.
A new cash account with code “JBWCA” has been added to the existing JB Were feed. Users will need to complete the appropriate setup within Class before the transactional data loads for that cash account.
The “MSSB” product is renamed to “Morgan Stanley” on the adviser authority screen. This will ensure that the naming of the feed product is kept consistent through the system.
The Advantage (New Activations and ANZ Advantage) product feeds have been updated to provide users with an appropriate notification message during feed setup. When an Authority form is uploaded, a pop-up message will appear to advise users that Class will send the form to the provider on their behalf.
To assist Class clients with the year-end and tax return processing, we have released over 640 tax statement ratios for ASX listed trusts, ETFs, stapled securities and managed funds since the end of July. This means you can produce accurate and timely tax statements for those widely held listed securities and managed funds with a click of a button.
- Click here to register the upcoming September training webinar on this tax statement automation feature;
- See here to help Class to produce more tax statement templates for your practice; and
- See here to see the list of supported securities with automatic tax statements.
We've added 14 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
- BSB numbers issued by Australian Payments Network have been updated to July 2020, including support for newly created banks and financial institutions such as Queensland Country Bank, Korea Exchange Bank and DBS Bank.
- We have improved the Period Update algorithm to pick up modified events that are caused by Annual Tax Statements, including when the 'Use Distribution Date' option is ticked. This helps our users easily identify issues and make necessary corrections as needed.
- We have corrected an issue for the Term Deposit Redemption events that are created via Match to New, the event date will now be persisted after the user selects the holding account.