This article will provide you guidance on how to obtain a custom quote to load your data from an in-house system or unsupported system.
Where your data files do not fit into any of the existing checklists or will require additional transitions analysis, please provide a copy of the reports to the transitions team. You can do this by loading the files to the TMS.
We will run through the steps;
Provide Data Files
To load your funds/portfolios we will require the following reports for a small sample of your system:
- Unrealised CGT report as at the 30 June date you would like to load the portfolio.
- Portfolio Valuation report as at the 30 June date you would like to load the portfolio.
- Please also provide the portfolio name, code, start date and contact address. Indicate if it’s a Superfund, trust, company or individual portfolio.
- For Wrap and Broker accounts, please provide either a Broker or Wrap statement that shows all of the assets held in the broker or Wrap account.
- For bank account details, please provide either the bank statement with the BSB and Account Number clearly readable, or alternatively provide a list of BSB's, account numbers, and fund codes that the bank accounts belong to. If you have multiple bank accounts in a fund, you should also include a means for the team to tell which account belongs to which BSB/Account Number
- Prepare a folder for each of the entities you wish to transition
- Place a copy of the reports above into the corresponding folder for each entity
- Once all files have been added to each of your folders, move folders into a BATCH Folder for Zipping
- Zip your Batch Folder
Optional: If you would like to keep track of financials as well as the investment portfolio:
- Trial Balance and Detailed Balance Sheet and Operating Statement
- Notes to the financial statements as at the last book close date
- Tax Return as at the last book close date
Submit Files to TMS
For step by step instructions on how to submit your files please see the Transitions Management System article.
Timelines & More
It will take between 1 to 5 working days for us to review your data files and provide you with a quote to transitions your funds/portfolio.
Please be aware that any missing details or reports may result in a delay in transitioning your funds. Once a fund has been loaded, we will advise you that this has occurred along with any assumptions we may have made during this process.
Once the Transitions team have provided you with a quote, you can load the rest of your funds to Transitions Management System. Once Class completed the work, you must complete the Transitions Review using the Transitions Review Guide