- Class has enhanced the TBAR automation for lifetime pensions to auto-populate the special value in a full commutation event to deliver further efficiency to users. Refer to this article for more information.
- You can now use the Class API to submit the fund's opening balances and the member's contribution histories to Class. For more information, please refer to our API reference here.
- Class can now publish foreign security prices at multiple scheduled intervals during the day. This will ensure foreign holdings will be priced in a timely manner, resulting in more accurate valuations of foreign assets within Class. Users should expect to receive end of day pricing within a few hours of the respective market closing.
We've added 14 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
- The Bell Direct Authority form has been updated to correct a spelling error.
- We have implemented updates to improve the performance of Activity Statement Console and the error handling for BAS lodgement.
- Class now allows you to process more than one lump sum payment for the early release of super under the Compassionate Ground - Coronavirus condition of release.
- We have resolved an issue with the tax return export to XERO so users can now export the 2016 FY SMSF Annual Return to Xero.
- We have resolved a display issue with the Foreign Asset Worksheet report to allow the book cost to display correctly for investments that are fully disposed of.
- We have resolved an issue with the Investment Portfolio report so the display of the unit for managed funds respects the rounding selection when the Include Estimated Income and Yield option is set to yes.
Class will cease supporting the in-app integration with Depreciator until further notice. Please use this link to submit depreciation schedule enquiries directly with Depreciator.
Class will cease supporting the browser, Internet Explorer 11 (IE) from 31 October 2020 following Microsoft's decision not to support IE11 in Office 365 and Teams. Please refer to our minimum hardware and software requirements here.