The Overview tab is where you can view a summary of the entered data and where you can submit the data to Class.
- Button will allow you to change the default business and brand code. The default will be inherited from the business and brand when the loader was downloaded.
- A summary of the tabs that have been used, with each tab having it's own line. Will highlight green if all required fields on the tab have been completed.
- Button that will load the trust details to Class. This will load all data from the Fund tab to the Investments tab, and will create the shell of the trust without any opening balances. You will be required to enter an Upload Code before submitting it to Class.
- Amounts entered in the Opening Balance tab under Equity and Beneficiary accounts will show up here.
- Amounts entered in the Holding Balances tab will reflect in here.
- Button to submit the opening balances to Class. You may need to enter an Upload Code again before submitting it to Class.
On submitting data for any transactions, you may need to enter in an Upload Code which will allow the Transaction Loader to load data into Class. Please refer to the knowledge article on How to generate an Upload Code to use in the Excel Loaders.
Review the Fund Tab