This article will take you through the Fund tab of the Excel Fund Loader. The Fund tab is where you enter all the Trust's details.
All pink fields are mandatory.
- This column will either validate or provide information on the row that follows it.
- This is where you will enter the basic entity details. Note you cannot have spaces in the fund code. Each brand has it's own brand code, this may differ to the brand name. If you would like to use the default brand code, type in =defaultbrand(). The TFN and ABN are validated for correctness, and must not contain spaces.
- This is where the address information should be entered (These fields are not mandatory).
- Trustee information should be entered here (These fields are not mandatory however, if you enter in a jurisdiction, you will need to enter a trustee name).
- Fund policies. You must select a default return address and GST Status. If your GST status is registered, you must also select a tax period.
Review the Corporate Trustee Tab