We are excited to announce the launch of Class Trust - an industry-first solution for Trust accounting and administration. To view the Class Trust launch video, please click here.
This month's Class FAQs are all about getting back to basics:
- Class Data has a defined hierarchy. Class data hierarchy is important for things like settings, default contacts, and parcel match allocation. It is worth getting this concept right when processing on Class.
- Did you know there are short cut keys on Class that can help with faster processing?
- Recently many of you have enquired about issues with the Period Update function. We hope this article can help you fast track the resolutions to these issues.
- Another popular topic from you to the support team is about Tax Statement processing. We have a dedicated section in the Help Centre for all things Tax Statements.
- If you are transitioning a new fund onto Class, this guide will help you through the steps.
- The following checklists have been created to give you a quick reference guide to the Best Practice processes.
To view the FAQs newsletters from past months, click here.
If you have any questions regarding the articles above, please feel free to contact Support on 1300 851 057 or email email@example.com
P.S. This month we continue to ask your help with the tax statements collection process. After 30/06/2020, the Class team has been collecting copies of FY2020 annual tax statements which help you to generate automated tax statements for you and the Class community. We would greatly appreciate it if you can provide us with annual tax statements of the investments (particularly for managed funds) you hold.
You can either navigate to Fund > Fund Documents or Periodic Processing > Tax Statement Console (recommended), select a particular investment, upload document, then send us an email with the fund code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email us a scanned copy of the tax statement (redact any sensitive information) to email@example.com .We thank you in advance for your assistance.
Lastly, you can also take advantage of Class Tax Statement Automation (OCR) solution, proceed to Periodic Processing > Tax Statement Console, select a particular investment, upload and extract document. OCR extracts tax statement components from digital and scanned PDF documents, validates and prefills them into a tax statement event and stores the source document in the Class' DMS automatically with appropriate tags
We thank you in advance for your assistance.