- Class has updated 2020-21 PAYG withholding rates for superannuation income streams as a result of the Government’s mandate to bring forward personal income tax cuts.
- Improvements to Beneficiary notes (Note 6 & 7)
- Beneficiaries with no movement are removed
- Rows with zero values are removed
- If there are no values under a note , the whole note is not shown
- "Distributions" under Beneficiary accounts is renamed to "Distribution of profit for the year"
We've added 12 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
- The Class to Xero XPM integration has been updated to the latest security standards, see here for full details.
- The Crestone Feed has been corrected to support transactions relating to managed funds
- The Findex Centric Feed has been enhanced to aggregate multiple cash transactions that share the same LinkedTransactionID. This will allow for the automatching of cash to the security transaction event.
- We have removed the TFN from the Activity Statement Declaration for security purposes.
- We have enhanced the validation check so that users can be informed of missing member title when processing a pension commutation event.
- We have fixed an issue with the Rental Statement narratives so it can be displayed accordingly on the Operating Statement.
- We have enhanced the validation message so users can be informed of the unsupported event types.
- GST is now auto calculated and displayed for Property Expenses entered on Rental Statement to be consistent with Property Expenses that are processed directly through Expense event.
- The error message , when changing date on unit sell transactions is fixed
- The “Submit” button on beneficiary distribution screen is highlighted instead of “ Save as Incomplete”