Capital Movement event is added to process the Capital Call and Capital return transactions for unit trusts
Tax Accounting Reconciliation Report Enhancements
Added distribution section to Tax accounting reconciliation report so that accountants can reconcile the Accounting Income & Taxable Income back to the Beneficiary Distribution
Modified the presentation of tax losses in the report, so that it is easily readable and aligns with the industry standards
We've added 11 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
- We have put in fixes to the Deferred Tax Reconciliation Statement screen to address a timeout issue.
- We have updated the pension account display order in the Browse Members screen and the Member Statement to ensure they are aligned.
- We have fixed an issue to ensure the valuation of fixed interest securities uses the correct security price.
- The percentage calculation on Beneficiary distribution is aligned with the way it is calculated in reports to fix the discrepancies
- Rolling back period update will delete the beneficiary distribution event so that reports do not show old distribution amounts if the distribution event is not reprocessed again
- Compilation Report and Cover page are fixed not to show ABN, if ABN is not specified for the fund