Reconciliation of Taxable Distribution in Tax Accounting Reconciliation report
- Added “Reconciliation of Taxable Distribution” section to Tax accounting reconciliation report so that accountants can reconcile the individual tax components back to the distribution
- Report orientation has been changed to landscape mode
PDF P&L report to be consistent with Live P&L report
- If there is any Provision for Deferred Tax or Provision for Income Tax entered via the period update, it was not displayed in the pdf version of P&L report. This has been updated.
Limiting the number of Beneficiaries to maximum of 15
- The number of Beneficiaries that can be created for all Trusts is limited to 15
- In the contributed unit capital note of “Notes to Financial statement” report, the quantity column is modified to display zero for both capital call and capital return events.
- Minor fixes to the formatting of the Statement of Net Income report
- Removed the wide gap between the Foreign Income heading and transactions listed under it
- The totals row was listed twice in detailed report. This is modified to show once
- The investment reference or description column in detailed report if long was not fully visible. This is adjusted to show up fully by wrapping onto a second row
We've added 10 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Macquarie Bank now supports digital signatures and the authority forms once loaded in Class will be automatically sent to the provider.
- Link for reference: https://support.class.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360001311756-Macquarie-Cash-