Welcome to the January edition of Class FAQs.
With the 2020 lodgment program in full swing, this month we share some key tips and references to help maximise transaction processing in Class.
- Class supports 200+ feeds. To learn more about our feeds, please check out the Data Feeds Overview page.
- If there is an issue with one of your data feeds, please check out the Data Feeds Status page for the latest updates.
- Your data feed has started, but the investment holdings are duplicated, this article will help you resolve the issue.
- If your working data feeds are showing feeds no longer active status, you can find the reasons in this article.
- When your data feed is active, but there is no data loaded after a certain date, the fund may have a "Fund End date" or a "Do not load data after date" entered. For more information, refer to Feeds: Data not flowing through to the Fund after a particular date.
- If your Macquarie or Hub24 feeds are unbalanced and missing some transactions, you can click on the Request History Button to fill in those gaps.
Member Rollover / Lump Sum Payment
- For guidance on processing member payments please refer to our User Guide.
- To support processing of pension payments and associated documentation, please refer to our Pension Reviews page for details on how to manage the process effectively.
If you have any questions regarding the articles above, please feel free to contact Support on 1300 851 057 or email email@example.com