We have delivered further enhancements to our data feeds, now supporting the following additional currencies; Swedish krona, Norwegian krone and Danish krone. The exchange rate is sourced from Xignite.
We have also added the ability to load securities traded on Nasdaq Stockholm, Oslo Bors, and Nasdaq Copenhagen.
We are continuing to enhance Class Trust and in our February release have added new functionality that gives you the ability to distribute different classes of income, “Income Streaming”.
Class will calculate and provide you with the components available to be streamed to a specific beneficiary, removing the requirement to do the calculations in a spreadsheet.
We’ve made it easy for you to account for the distribution in accordance with the trustee resolution.
- We've added 15 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
- We have fixed an issue with the transaction rule so you are able to edit the transaction rules in bulk.
- We have enhanced the mapping of the mFund pricing to handle the code change scenario.
- You can now adjust the column width of the Match Transaction screen in the zoom-in mode when using Google Chrome as the browser.
- When you create a dividend event manually, Class will now calculate the franking credit automatically based on the franking rate of the matching income announcement.
- You can now 'Ignore' corporate action events that are optional to participate in.