How do I segregate assets between members?
Class currently provides the ability to:
- Segregate an asset or a pool of assets for a particular pension account
- Create a pension pool and segregate an asset or pool of assets for multiple pension accounts that are allocated to the same member
- Create a default pension pool and have a group of assets for the default pension pool. The pension pool is used to segregate all pension accounts even if they are for multiple members.
- Segregate an asset or a pool of assets for one particular accumulation account by segregating other assets for the remaining accumulation interest(s). The default pool will no longer exist or participate in any profit and tax allocation.
- Class predominately provides the functionality to segregate assets for pension purposes.
- Class currently does not provide functionality for users to nominate a fixed percentage to an investment asset or investment pool.
- Class does not currently support partial
segregation, i.e. one or more assets are segregated for a pension account and remaining assets stay in a default pool which contains both pension and accumulation accounts.
- Class has limited functionality to support the concept of "Separation", where assets are segregated/separated for different investment strategies/profile purposes.
For further information, refer to our User Guide page on Asset Segregation.