We have added the functionality of current /non-current classification to reporting:
- The Statement of Financial Position report has a new parameter “Show Current / Non-Current" which enables the user to see the current and non-current classification
- The Tax Summary report shows the “Key financial information“ which has the split of “All Current Assets”, “Total Assets”, “All Current Liabilities” and “Total Liabilities “
Our June release includes a range of compliance updates including the availability of the 2021 SMSF Annual Return and schedules. Once the ATO system is ready to accept 2021 returns, you will be able to lodge. For further details, please here
- We have made the updates to support the Indexation changes to the Transfer Balance Account for FY22. For more details, please see here
- We have made the updates to support the Indexation changes to the Contribution limits for FY22
- Updates have been made to Audit Engagement & Audit Representation letters to ensure compliance
- The minimum Pension drawdown rates have been implemented for FY22. This is in light of the extension of the temporary reduction in superannuation minimum drawdowns announced by the government.
Class User Interface
- We have added an option to Save & Close some modals in Class with one click. Any notifications will fade out automatically when this option is used.
We've added 32 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Support ZAR (South African Rand), PHP (Philippine Peso), and AED (United Arab Emirates dirham) using Xignite exchange rates.
- D2MX rebranded as “Morrison Securities”
- Updated “Commsec Adviser Services” to AUSIEX
- “Sentinel Stockbroking” rebranded as “Sentinel Financial Group”
- Migrate from “Euroz Securities” to “Euroz Hartleys Securities”
- FinEx rebranded as FinClear
- “Pattersons Accolade Portfolio Management Account” rebranded as “Accolade Portfolio Management Account”
- Section J comment is removed from Annual Return report
- The CGT treatment for pre-CGT assets has been corrected for Non-SMSF entities so that the correct result is reflected in the Realised Capital Gains report and Tax Summary.
- We have corrected an issue with the member insurance premium rebate processed under the pension accounts so the rebate will be treated as taxable.
- The Excel Transaction Loader has been improved to include all the foreign markets that are supported by Class.