I have resized the logo to the ideal dimensions and uploaded it into Business > White Labels > Logo and Signatures section. When the report is generated, the logo is not displaying correctly and looks squashed.
Reporting: 220x67 JPEG
Signature: 220x67 JPEG
Client View: 126x72 JPEG,PNG,BMP,SVG
For Electronic Signatures
Signature: 296x76 JPEG, GIF, PNG
Email: 150x150 JPEG, GIF, PNG
Using ideal dimensions for reporting for example: 220x67 JPEG.
- Open the logo in a picture editing app e.g. Paint
- Home screen > Resize > chose resize by Pixels > type 67 in Vertical and tick box to Maintain aspect ratio > OK
- Save the logo in preferred location e.g. Desktop
- Open a new screen of your Paint application
- Home screen > Resize > chose resize by Pixels > type 220 in Horizontal and 67 in Vertical > untick box of Maintain aspect ratio > OK
- Click Paste > Paste from > chose the logo in Step 3 > Open
- Adjust the location of logo > Save
To upload the logo in Step 7
Navigate to Business Level > Settings >White Labels
- Chose the white label
- Click on Logo and signatures
- Chose the file
- Upload reporting logo.