- A new report has been added called the Bulk Lump Sum Payment report. It will allow you to generate multiple lump sum reports, for a selected time period. You can add this to your existing Report Packages to streamline the process of generating these reports for your clients. This was a popular request on the Class Aha! portal and we are excited to be bringing more time savings to our clients
Allow the bring forward rule trigger for ages 65 and 66 through the Excel Fund Loader for FY21 and onwards
Class User Interface
- The Save & Close button will now save any new business event as 'Processed'
- Some redundant success notifications in the Period Updates screen have been removed.
- Rolling back partial period updates for Trust will revert the beneficiary distribution event similar to a full period update.
We've added 12 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Fixes and Enhancements
Added Core Logic's AVM disclaimer to the Request Automated Valuation screen
Investment summary report with CGT cost base and depreciation worksheet
Removed the event-based TRIS conversion report from the single report to avoid any report packages containing this report potentially failing to generate.
Updated references to General Transfer Balance cap to Personal Transfer Balance Cap for FY21+
Fixed missing date on the Audit Representation letter
Fixed missing Trustee details on Audit Engagement Letter
Restricted users being able to input Negative ETP Tax Free components in Pension/Accumulation Account
- Fix to show the note numbers for Investment node in Class Trust "Statement of financial position " report when current/non-current is on