- Class has created Corporate Action template to automate an in-specie fully franked dividend paid by BHP Group Limited (BHP) on 2 June 2022; for every 5.534 BHP shares, an investor will receive 1 share in Woodside Energy Group Ltd (WDC) at an issue price of $29.76.
- Re-contribution of COVID-19 early release super amounts can now be reported to the ATO via Online Services for Tax Agent > Bulk Data Exchange (BDE); if the member wants to exclude them from an individual’s non-concessional contribution cap.
Fixes and Enhancements
- A new replacement feed for the Sentinel Financial Group has now been completed. Sentinel recently changed its backend systems. This feed will have data originating from the new system. Any missing data from 6 June onwards will be backfilled by Class during the week commencing 18 July 2022.
- The 365-day limitation of obtaining one free valuation per residential property per financial year from Corelogic > RP Data is now based on the effective date rather than the actual date of the valuation request. For example, if you requested a residential property valuation for FY 2022 on 4/7/2022; Class will no longer prevent you from getting another valuation for FY 2023 on 30/06/2023.
- ClientView - Home now displays information on "How much can I contribute" for up to 6 members.