I need to edit the Property Sale Deposit event, but when I click on Submit button, I get error message: The Closed Parcels from the event have already been matched on you Depreciation Worksheet. Remove the disposal for account XXX on dd/mm/yyyy to allow reversal
How should I fix this?
The disposal details have been entered into the Depreciation Worksheet.
This information is normally populated by clicking on the Sell All button under Disposals in the Depreciation Worksheet.
To resolve this issue , all the disposal details have to be cleared in the Depreciation Worksheet before you can Edit or Delete the Property Sale Deposit.
Navigate to Fund level > Investments > Depreciation worksheet
- Click on the tab to the relevant property
- Click on the Edit button (on each asset individually)
- The maintain asset screen will show up
- Click on Clear button in Disposal field
- Ensure the termination value is blank
- Click on Save button
If there are many assets in the Depreciation Worksheet, you can also:
- Export the Depreciation Worksheet by clicking on the Export button
- Clear all assets by clicking on the Remove All button
- Import the worksheet by clicking on Import button
Before you click on Remove All, ensure the Depreciation Worksheet export has been saved correctly in your device.