How do I process an Annual Tax Statement for an investment which had a code change during the FY? Example: code change from CRR to AQR.
To resolve this issue:
- Process the code change
- Change the investment account to the new code
- Process the Tax Statement only for the new code.
After processing the code change from CRR to AQR
Navigate to Fund Level > Transactions > Match Transactions
- Generate the income for AQR
Navigate to Fund Level > Transactions > Browse Events
- Group all Business events by Account name
- Click on the Distribution events processed under CRR
- Edit the event
- Change the Investment Account to AQR
Process the Annual Tax Statement for AQR only.
Check the Exceptions Report, there should not be any warning relating to the Distribution - Tax Statement for CRR or AQR