|Daily Cash Data||Account Holder Authority||Adviser Authority||Loan Accounts||History|
For Commsec bank account, please refer to Commonwealth Bank of Australia and CommSec CDIA
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > Select “Bank”
Enter the account information as per the statement:
|BSB and Account number||
The Commsec Adviser Services Cash BSB and account number
Account Number: 221020199
Set to "Commsec Adviser Services Cash Account"
Commsec Adviser Services Cash Account
Account Holder Authority
- In the Data Source section, click the "Generate" button. The authority form will be generated.
- Print the Authority form. Arrange for the account holder to sign, date and print name under Section 2 of the form.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the authority form. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider"
- It is not required to send the authority form to the provider directly. Class will forward the form to Commsec Adviser Services automatically once the Authority Form is uploaded.
Adviser Authority Process
- The Commsec Adviser Services adviser will need to send an email to:
with the following details:
Dear Adviser Trading Team,
Please enable a data feed to Class Super for the following Adviser:
Adviser Name ......................................
Please only enable the following accounts (if blank, please enable all accounts for this adviser).
Account Number Account Name ...................................... .....................................
Once the data feed has been activated could you please send a copy of the activation email to Class Super administrator <Insert Class Administrators email address>.
- Commsec Adviser Services will send an email to the adviser and cc the administrator containing the adviser id.
- Under Configuration set up in Class, select the adviser from the drop-down.
If the adviser code has not been entered, refer to How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class to add the adviser code.
- Change the status to "Waiting on Provider"
Account types not supported
- Term Deposits
- Loan Accounts
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CDIA) cash account (Please refer to Commonwealth Bank of Australia and CommSec CDIA for setup)
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.